MS Exhange Server Data Protection and Recovery
StarWind iSCSI SAN Solution for Microsoft Exchange Server
Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 and 2007 are among the most widely deployed applications in both SMBs and large enterprises around the world. Millions of users worldwide rely on Exchange for email, calendars, scheduling, contact lists, and tasks lists. What began life as a basic e-mail messaging system is now a centralized repository for nearly every organization’s most vital digital assets.
StarWind Server iSCSI SAN is a reliable and powerful storage area network solution and is a compelling business choice for organizations which rely on Microsoft Exchange. Here’s why:
- Cost effective: The benefit of a SAN is that its operational costs are lower than direct-attached storage. One IT administrator can manage terabytes of consolidated data from one location. The cost of supporting MS Exchange using direct-attached storage requires more servers, floor space, power and cooling and disk space.
- Faster backups: StarWind Server iSCSI SAN streamlines the backup process, saving time, and with no affect on Exchange production servers.
- Data recovery: StarWind Server iSCSI SAN makes it easy to recover email messages, mailboxes, mailbox databases and more of what Exchange has to offer. In fact, in any environment, including HA, StarWind Server iSCSI SAN provides support for snapshots, mirroring and replication. Recovering from a disaster is streamlined and smoother and downtime is kept to a minimum.
- Scalable: StarWind Server iSCSI SAN grows as fast as the data consumed by your Exchange Server, which has been the most vital conduit of messaging for businesses large and small.
- Easy to install: StarWind’s iSCSI SAN solution installs on Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and Server 2008. You can convert your existing servers into a high-performance SAN in less than 30 minutes. Our SAN software supports the widely used iSCSI protocol, so there’s no need to deploy an expensive Fiber Channel network or run any complex and proprietary SANs.
StarWind Server iSCSI SAN can be a foundation for any business, driving innovation and competitiveness without requiring new hardware, running networks or hiring personnel.
StarWind’s Server Software is simple and reliable and scales rapidly with the growing demands of governments at all levels. It’s a powerful SAN with corporation-class features such as thin provisioning, data protection and mirroring. StarWind’s solutions also can harness the power of Microsoft Windows Server clustering compatibility for the most effective disaster recovery results and for higher data availability.
StarWind Server iSCSI SAN runs over the proven, standard iSCSI protocol and supports industry-leading VMware ESX and VMware ESXi, Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 and Microsoft Windows Server clustering environments.
You can customize StarWind Server Software with the addition of CDP & Snapshots Edition, Mirroring & Replication and VTL features. Our products enable you to do far more with fewer resources so that your ROI is greater than ever.
Learn more about Microsoft Exchange Server:
|Live demo||StarWind iSCSI SAN & NAS||How to buy|
|Request now||Download free trial||Request a quote|